Thanks for your interest in my services. I may have limited openings. Please click on “contact me” in the menu above to send a message or give me a call at 510-496-3447.
* * *
I have compiled a list of resources that can help people manage during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see this page for more information.
Accessible, experienced, engaged psychotherapy
for adults, teens, and couples
in the Oakland/Berkeley area or elsewhere via telehealth.
When you’re seeking help for depression, anxiety, or other mental health concerns, you want the very best attention you can get. This kind of presence and attention is the first ingredient toward healing. I have experienced it myself, and I have witnessed it in many others. I invite you to discover how engaging therapy can be.
I’m a Certified Jungian Analyst and a California Licensed Psychologist (PSY20961). I have trained in Transpersonal, Existential-Humanistic, Process-Oriented, and Somatic Psychology, as well as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Expressive Arts, and Sandplay. I have been a teacher and supervisor of other therapists, and I currently offer Jungian-oriented and psychodynamic consultation for therapists. Rather than limit my practice, my extensive training and experience have given me tools to get to the root cause of dis-ease. I am well-prepared to help you deal with life’s most difficult challenges.
In my practice, I work with many people, including as a consultant or therapist for other therapists and trainees. Most importantly, I’m here to help you. Please contact me so we can discuss your needs. If you contact me by phone, please don’t be surprised if you hear my name pronounced in French. I look forward to hearing from you.
I work with:
- Chronic depression or anxiety.
- Transformational processes, Spiritual Emergencies.
- Dissociative processes, drug-induced psychosis.
- Substance abuse and other addictive processes.
- LGBT issues, self-esteem, relationship challenges.
- Aging, loss, death & dying.
- Dreams and nightmares.
- Attachment, marriage, separation, divorce.
- Social anxiety, stigma, isolation.
- Geeks, nerds, video game addicts.
- Marginaliztion from race, ethnicity, immigration, disability.
- Jungian-oriented and psychodynamic consultation.
- …and much more.